7 Nights 8 Days , Vaishno Devi & Kashmir Tour
Visiting countries: Jammu – Katra – Vaishni Devi – Patni Top – Bhanihal Tunnel – Anantnag – Martand- Pahalgam- Chandanwari – Betaab Valley –Aru- Baisaran – Kashmir Valley – Kani Marg – Tangmarg – Gulmarg – Cable Car- Srinagar – Dal Lake – Shikara Ride – Chashma Shahi – Nishat Bagh – Shalimar Bagh – Sonamarg – Thajwas Glacier.
Arrival at Jammu railway station or at Katra railway station. Meeting and assistance by our Representative/Driver. Transfer to hotel in Katra which is already booked for you.
Katra or Katra Vaishno Devi as it is popularly known is a small town in Reasi district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located.Overnight in Katra
Vaishno Devi Situated in a cave in the Trikuta Mountain in Jammu and Kashmir, the Vaishno Devi shrine is one of the most popular pilgrimages in India. Perched at an altitude of 5200 feet, it involves a trek of nearly 12 kms from the base camp at Katra.Overnight in Katra
After breakfast transfer from Katra to Pahalgam via Patnitop or Patni Top is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur district in Jammu and Kashmir state of India on National Highway 1A 112 km (70 mi) from Jammu on the way from Udhampur to Srinagar. Situated on a plateau in the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas, Patnitop sits at an altitude of 2,024 m (6,640 ft). The river Chenab flows in close proximity to this location. Jawahar Tunnel or Banihal Tunnel is a road tunnel in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Named after the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru, it was constructed for round-the-year surface transport by Alfred Kunz and C. Barsel (both were German) between 1954 and 1960.
After crossing the tunnel drive to Pahalgam on the Situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains , dense forests, high mountain altitude lakes , it also offers 9 hole golf course, pony trails, Angling,(rainbow & brown trout’s) horse riding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru valley, Beetab valley and Chandanwari (by Local Taxi of your own).Overnight in Pahalgam
The day will bring you numerable opportunities to witness and enjoy the pristine beauty of Pahalgam! After having breakfast in the hotel, visit the gorgeous rocky valleys of Chandanwadi and Snow Point along with an exciting pony ride at an additional cost. Returning to Pahalgam, take your time to explore its countryside and also walk through the evergreen pine forests beside the Lidder River.Overnight in Pahalgam
After breakfast at transfer from Pahalgam to Gulmarg.
Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination. The town is situated in the Pirpanjal range in the western Himalayas. Gulmarg literally means the meadow of flowers. Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters above sea level and has a gently sloping topography. Gulmarg attracts various tourists due to its natural beauty. Gulmarg offer world's highest Cable Car (optional) that reach upto 14000 ft and other activities like trekking, Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Sledge Ride. Gulmarg can be visited throughout the year.Overnight in Gulmarg
After breakfast transfer from Gulmarg to Srinagar (Summer Capital of the state). After Check in at Hotel/Houseboat proceed for Local Sightseeing of Three Famous Mughal Gardens.
Chashmashahi or ‘The Royal Spring’ is one of the three Mughal Gardens in Kashmir. It was built by Ali Mardan Khan in 1632 during the reign of Emperor Shah Jahan. The garden was built around a fresh water spring that flows right through its centre and is the cause of the garden being named so.
Nishat Bagh also known as the garden of pleasure is a 10 terraced garden sprawled along the eastern side of the Dal Lake, with the towering Zabarwan hills as its backdrop. Build in 1634, designed by Asaf Khan, during the region of Mughal Emperor Jahangir.
Shalimar Bagh is considered to be the finest Mughal-style hill garden and was made by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir in 1619 for his beloved wife, Nurjahan. The Shalimar Bagh was built as the summer residence of the Mughals. The water canals and fountains cover a major area of the garden and the gurgling sound of soothing water canals.
Later after noon Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. Enjoy a soothing shikara ride No experience defines romanticism more than taking a shikara ride on the serene waters of the Dal Lake. Passing lotuses floating on the Dal Lake will surely add to the moment.Overnight in Srinagar
After proceed to Sonamarg. The drive to Sonamarg is through the Sindh Valley. Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, Sonamarg (The meadow of gold’). Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer months.
Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes –Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes.Overnight in Srinagar
After breakfast at Houseboat drive to Srinagar airport for onward destination with sweet Holidays memories.
- 07 Nights Stay at Specified Hotels on double sharing basis.
- Meeting and Assistance for arrival/Departure at Srinagar airport by our Rep
- Return Airport transfers in Srinagar by Non AC Cab or Similar.
- Local Sightseeing in Srinagar by Non AC Cab or Similar.
- Sightseeing Tours/Excursion/Transfers by Non AC Cab or Similar.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake for 01 hrs.
- Breakfast and Dinner included.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance are included.
- All Local Taxes included.
- International and Internal Airfare/Insurance.
- Alcoholic/Aerated beverages, bottled water.
- Camera and Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Entrances for Gardens and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses, optional tours, Tips and extra meals.
- Sledge Ride/ATV Ride /Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Sonamarg & Pahalgam.
- Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. (Chandwari/Betaab Valley and Aru).
- English Speaking Guide Services.
- Entrances for Gardens.
- Cable car in Gulmarg.
- Breakfast and dinner included at all the places.
- Meals as per the hotel/ houseboat policy.
- All passengers have to report 02 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- Bona Fide Holidays reserves the right to shuffle your itinerary as per the availability of the Hotels at the time of booking. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.